The Lords EU Select Committee discusses the progress of Brexit negotiations with Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union Rt Hon David Davis MP.
Monday 29 January in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
- The implications of the December Joint Report on progress during phase 1 of Article 50 negotiations for Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- What the Government is seeking to achieve by way of a transition or implementation agreement.
- When phase 2 negotiations on the future UK-EU relationship will start.
- How Parliament will be kept informed during phase 2 negotiations.
Image: Parliamentary copyright