Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the EU, gives evidence to EU Committee as part of its ongoing scrutiny of Brexit. This will be his first appearance before a parliamentary committee since the General Election.
Tuesday 11 July in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Davis MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the EU
- The first round of Brexit negotiations with Michel Barnier
- How the Government will engage with parliamentary committees during the negotiations in order to ensure the transparency of the process
- The Government’s position on UK and EU citizens' rights
- The political implications of Brexit for the devolution settlements
Image: Parliamentary copyright