The EU Select Committee discusses the latest developments in the Brexit negotiations with Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union Rt Hon Stephen Barclay MP.
Monday 21 October in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon. Stephen Barclay MP, Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union
- The outcome of Saturday's votes on the new Brexit deal
- The changes to the Protocol on Ireland / Northern Ireland
- The changes to the Political Declaration
- The status of No Deal preparations
Image: Parliamentary copyright