The EU Select Committee hears evidence from economic and business experts as Brexit: deal or no deal inquiry begins.
Tuesday 10 October in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Ruth Lea, Economic Adviser, Arbuthnot Banking Group
- John Longworth, Co-Chairman, Leave Means Leave
- What are the likely implications of 'no deal'?
- Is enough being done by the Government, industry and others to prepare for the possibility of 'no deal'?
- Is a transition arrangement a necessary component of any lasting agreement?
- What are the necessary components of a transition arrangement?
- How will the UK-EU relationship be conducted during the transition period?