The EU Select Committee takes evidence from the Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State at the Department on Exiting the European Union and Alok Sharma MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, on the outcome of the December European Council meeting.
Tuesday 10 January in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon David Jones MP, Minister of State, Department for Exiting the European Union
- Alok Sharma MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- What is the Government's response to the post-Council statement by the EU 27 on their approach to Brexit?
- What update can be given on the situation in Syria and what action should the EU and UK take?
- How will the UK contribute to the need to reinforce and expand cooperation on security and defence on a European level?