The EU Select Committee hears from a panel of expert peers, as part of its ongoing inquiry on Brexit: devolution.
Monday 6 March in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- The Rt Hon the Lord Forsyth of Drumlean, former Secretary of State for Scottish Affairs
- The Rt Hon the Lord Wallace of Tankerness QC, former Deputy First Minister of Scotland
- Political, economic and legal implications for Scotland, and the other devolved nations of the Brexit model that the UK Government is pursuing
- The role of the devolved legislatures in relation to the forthcoming Great Repeal Bill
- Which powers repatriated from Brussels should be devolved to Holyrood, and the resources needed to exercise additional functions post-Brexit
- Suitability of existing mechanisms for intergovernmental and interparliamentary engagement between Westminster and the devolved administrations