The EU Justice Sub-Committee meets academics and representatives of think tanks to discuss options for the UK's legal interactions with the EU post-Brexit.
Tuesday 27 February in Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Christa Tobler, Institute for European Global Studies
- Professor Graham Gee, University of Sheffield / Policy Exchange
- Professor Valsamis Mitsilegas, Queen Mary, University of London
- Raphael Hogarth, Institute for Government
Topics for discussion include:
- lessons that can be learned from the Swiss experience;
- the impact of Brexit on criminal justice co-operation;
- practical and constitutional issues arising from the EU (Withdrawal) Bill; and
- legal rights post-Brexit.