The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee hears evidence from representatives of the rail industry on the impact of Brexit on cross-border rail transport.
Thursday 11 October, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Mr Damian Testa, Senior Policy Manager, Rail Industry Association
- Ms Brioney Thomas, Partner, Burges Salmon
- Mr John Thomas, Director of Policy, Rail Delivery Group
- In general terms, what is your assessment of the Department for Transport's preparations for Brexit?
- What are the key implications of no deal for the rail sector?
- Is a future UK-EU relationship on rail necessary?
- Are there any specific examples where divergence from EU rail standards would be good for the UK rail network?