The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee asks Dr Jesse Norman MP, Minister of State for Transport, about preparations for a ‘no deal’ Brexit in the road, rail and maritime sectors and the Government’s priorities for future UK-EU negotiations on transport.
Wednesday 13 March, Committee Room 4a, Palace of Westminster
- Dr Jesse Norman MP, Minister of State, Department for Transport
- Ben Rimmington, Director, Road Safety, Standards and Services, Department for Transport
- Martin Jones, Deputy Director, EU Division, Department for Transport
Questions likely to be covered in the session include:
- What progress has been made on Project Brock?
- What implications does the Government’s decision to pursue only bilateral agreements have for the UK’s wider rail industry?
- How advanced is work to replicate essential European Maritime Safety Agency databases?
- How successful do you think the Department has been in engaging with transport stakeholders? Has this varied between sectors?
Image: Parliamentary copyright