The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee holds a follow-up evidence session on its past inquiry on Brexit: trade in non-financial services.
Thursday 22 February, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Presentation from Samuel Young, Creative Industries Federation
- John McVay, PACT
- Adam Minns, COBA
- Caroline Rush, British Fashion Council
- Tom Kiehl, UK Music
Areas for discussion
- How are you engaging with the Government on Brexit-related issues for the creative sector?
- What are the creative sector's key priorities for a future UK-EU FTA?
- Are creative services preparing for a 'no deal' scenario?
- What are the implications of transition for the creative sector?