The EU Internal Market Sub-Committee holds a follow-up evidence sessions on its previous inquiry on Brexit: trade in non-financial services.
Thursday 30 November, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Tim Alderslade, Airlines UK
- Karen Dee, Airport Operators Association
- Dr Barry Humphreys, BKH Aviation
- How far in advance will airports need to be aware of the customs and immigration arrangements that will apply between the UK and EU post-Brexit in order to prepare and put in place the necessary provisions and staff?
- Could a distinct bilateral aviation deal be reached even in the absence of a wider UK-EU Free Trade Agreement? What would be the essential components of such a deal?
- What action could the Government take to help make the UK aviation sector more competitive and boost trade internationally post-Brexit?