Impact of Brexit on start-ups and scale-ups explored by Committee
21 June 2018
The House of Lords EU Internal Market Sub-Committee hears from experts about the impact of Brexit on UK start-ups and scale-ups.
Thursday 21 June, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Dom Hallas, Executive Director, Coalition for a Digital Economy (Coadec)
- Carlos Eduardo Espinal, Managing Partner, Seedcamp
- Irene Graham, CEO, ScaleUp Institute
- Is Brexit likely to have a differential impact on start-ups and scale-ups based in London compared to the rest of the UK?
- What opportunities could Brexit bring for UK start-ups and scale-ups?
- Are greater barriers to trade with the EU post-Brexit a key concern for scale-ups, and start-ups looking to scale-up?
- Could recent Government announcements on Tier 1 and Tier 2 visas help start-ups and scale-ups respond to Brexit?
- What structures are in place for Government engagement with start-ups and scale-ups about Brexit?
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, Business, industry and consumers, European Union, Companies, House of Lords news, Lords news, Committee news, Exiting the European Union
Share this page