Committee holds roundtable of start-up and scale-up founders
25 June 2018
The House of Lords EU Internal Market Sub-Committee holds a roundtable with start-up and scale-up founders about the impact of Brexit on their businesses.
Thursday 28 June, Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Dion McKenzie, Chief Revenue Officer, Hatch
- Dr Sean Radford, Founder and CEO, TrainAsONE
- Ellenor McIntosh, Co-Founder and Director of Operations, Twipes
- Francesca Hodgson, Co-Founder and COO, GoodBox
- Ian Jones, Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, AMPLYFI
- Priya Lakhani OBE, Founder and CEO, Century Tech
- Steven Hunter, Co-Founder and CEO, 9Fin
- Samantha Payne, Co-Founder and COO, Open Bionics
Topics for discussion
- Has there been an impact on your ability to recruit and retain talented employees?
- What opportunities might Brexit bring?
- Have you engaged either directly or indirectly with the Government since the referendum?
- Have you taken part in EU business support programmes or received EU funding?
- What proportion of your goods or services exports, or planned exports, are to the EU?
- For those participants based outside London and the South East, is Brexit having or likely to have a different impact than for London counterparts?
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Parliament, European Union, Business, industry and consumers, House of Lords news, Lords news, Committee news, Exiting the European Union
Share this page