The EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee hears evidence from UK financial services practitioners on the future of financial services after Brexit.
Wednesday 26 February 2020 in Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Bruce Carnegie-Brown, Chairman, Lloyd’s of London
- Sir Adrian Montague CBE, Chairman, Aviva
- Michael Dobson, Chairman, Schroders
- Sir Douglas Flint CBE, Chairman, Standard life Aberdeen
- Stephen Jones, Chief Executive Officer, UK Finance
- William Nott, Chief Executive Officer, SYZ Asset Management
- What measures have you already taken to prepare for Brexit?
- How important are the EU's equivalence decisions for your business?
- Should the UK take a different approach to financial regulation after Brexit?
- In which specific areas might there be opportunities for regulatory divergence?