On Wednesday 29 November 2017 the House of Lords EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee will take evidence from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and Barclays.
Wednesday 29 November 2017 in Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Andrew Bailey, Chief Executive Officer, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- John McFarlane, Chairman, Barclays
- What are the implications of a potential transfer of powers to regulators through the EU (Withdrawal) Bill process?
- How can the FCA make use of greater autonomy post-Brexit?
- What can UK regulators do to encourage Fintech and innovation?
- How is Barclays planning for a cliff-edge Brexit?
- Is Brexit a threat or spur to innovation? What are the opportunities?
- What would be the impact of Barclays having to adhere to separate UK and EU regulatory regimes?