The EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee discusses the UK's financial services exports in the context of Brexit, in a one-off evidence session to be held on Wednesday 5 June.
Wednesday 5 June 2019 in Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster
- Anjalika Bardalai, Chief Economist and Head of Research, TheCityUK
- What are the major UK financial services export destinations? How important is the EU market?
- Where do financial services exports originate from within the UK? Which parts of the UK are most dependent on their exports to the EU?
- Has Brexit had an impact on the volume or direction of UK financial services exports?
- Does Brexit provide an opportunity for the UK to reorient its financial services exports towards other countries?