The EU Financial Affairs Sub-Committee continues its inquiry on financial regulation and supervision by taking evidence from banks, insurers and FinTech specialists.
Wednesday 15 November 2017 in Committee Room 4A, Palace of Westminster.
- Sally Dewar, International Head of Regulatory Affairs, JP Morgan
- Julian Adams, Group Regulatory & Government Relations Director, Prudential
- Flora Coleman, Head of Government Relations, Transferwise
- Charlotte Crosswell, Chief Executive Officer, Innovate Finance
Questions the Committee is likely to ask include:
- What are the worst- and best-case scenarios for the financial services industry if a transition period is not agreed before 2018?
- Does Brexit create scope for regulatory and supervisory innovation?
- How important is mutual market access between the EU and UK?
- What opportunities does Brexit present for the UK financial services industry to pursue business outside of the EU?