The EU External Affairs Sub-Committee holds an evidence session with Mikaela Gavas, Co-Director of the Center for Global Development and Simon Maxwell, former Director of the Overseas Development Institute and Emeritus fellow, Institute of Development Studies
Thursday 23 January, Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Mikaela Gavas, Co-Director of Development Cooperation in Europe and Senior Policy Fellow at the Center for Global Development
- Simon Maxwell, former Director of the Overseas Development Institute and Emeritus Fellow at the Institute of Development Studies
Questions likely to be asked include:
- What, in your view, is the EU’s added value to UK development policy, and vice-versa?
- Why should the UK and the EU cooperate on development policy after Brexit?
- What should cooperation look like and what will be the key challenges?