In this second roundtable, the EU External Affairs Sub-Committee will hear from countries, which are currently receiving development assistance from the UK and EU.
Thursday 15 November 2018 in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- His Excellency, Mr Said Tayeb Jawad, Ambassador to the UK, Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- His Excellency, Mr Omar Al Nahar, Ambassador to the UK, Embassy of The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- What development assistance are the UK and EU providing to your country?
- What impact will Brexit have on countries which receive UK and EU development assistance?
- What impact will the proposed restructuring of EU development instruments have on recipient countries?