The EU External Affairs Sub-Committee holds a roundtable discussion with experts on what the cooperation between the UK and the EU on international development may look like post-Brexit.
Thursday 1 November 2018 in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Claire Godfrey - Head of Policy and Campaigns at Bond
- Simon Maxwell - Chair of the European Think Tanks Group
- Rachel Turner – Director, Economic Development and Europe, Department for International Development
- Juliette Prodhan – Head of EU Policy, Department for International Development
- Why should the UK and the EU cooperate after Brexit?
- How could the UK and the EU cooperate and what could this look like?
- What would happen in the case of 'no deal'?