Why have universities become the focus of tertiary education? Will the graduate premium decline as the proportion of people with a degree increases? Will T levels raise the status of technical education?
Tuesday 5 December in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- The Baroness Wolf of Dulwich
- The Rt Hon. the Lord Baker of Dorking
- Professor Anna Vignoles, Professor of Education, Cambridge University
- Is there enough respect for non-university tertiary education?
- What should be the outcome of the Government’s review of funding across tertiary education?
- Is there an artificial divide between higher and further education?
- Does the shortage of higher-level skills in the workforce mean that more university graduates are required?
- What impact will the new T-levels have?
- Should the higher, further and technical education system be regionally focused and adapt to differences in local labour markets and skills?
- How can the quality of careers advice in schools be improved?