The Economic Affairs Committee will hear from Jesse Norman MP, Financial Secretary to the Treasury.
Tuesday 16 July in Committee Room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Jesse Norman MP, Financial Secretary to the Treasury
Likely topics for discussion:
- HMRC culture, oversight and accountability
- Access to justice for taxpayers
- Disguised remuneration and the loan charge
- Extensions to time limits for assessment of offshore matters in the Finance Act 2019
- The impact of Making Tax Digital for VAT on small businesses.
Image: Parliamentary copyright