On Wednesday 27 April, the House of Lords Constitution Committee takes evidence from Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, the Lord Chief Justice. The Committee regularly holds evidence sessions with the Lord Chief Justice to explore issues relating to justice and the judiciary.
Wednesday 27 April 2016; Committee room 1, Palace of Westminster
- Rt Hon. Lord Thomas of Cwmgiedd, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
Areas of questioning
- The recruitment and retention of judges
- Diversity in the legal profession
- Public perception of the legal system
- The programme to modernise the Court estates