The Constitution Committee holds a full day of public evidence sessions at the National Assembly for Wales, as a key part of its inquiry into devolution and the Union.
The evidence sessions start at 10:30am on Thursday 21 January with evidence from the Welsh Government. The sessions are open to members of the public and journalists to attend.
- Rt Hon. Carwyn Jones AM, First Minister of Wales
- Dr Hugh Rawlings, Director, Constitutional Affairs and Inter-Governmental Relations
- Andrew RT Davies AM, Welsh Conservative Group
- Kirsty Williams AM, Welsh Liberal Democrats
- Leanne Wood AM, Plaid Cymru
- Professor Richard Rawlings, University College London
- Professor Robert Thomas, University of Manchester
- Dr David S Moon, University of Bath
- Jessica Blair, Policy Analyst, Institute of Welsh Affairs
- Dr Victoria Winckler, Bevan Foundation
- Ben Cottam, Head of External Affairs, Federation of Small Businesses in Wales
- Steve Thomas CBE, Chief Executive, Welsh Local Government Association
The sessions cover a wide range of constitutional issues including: