The Communications Committee questions Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer of world-leading advertising company WPP, as part of its inquiry investigating the UK’s advertising industry.
Tuesday 21 November, Committee Room 2, Palace of Westminster
- Sir Martin Sorrell, Chief Executive Officer, WPP
The Committee will have the opportunity to hear Sir Martin Sorrell’s views on the issues facing the industry, including: what approach the Government should take in developing new relationships with the EU and other trading partners to support advertising in the UK and whether there are concerns for continued access to talent from international markets.
Further topics for discussion
The Committee will also explore the following issues:
- The implications of Brexit
- How immigration could policy better support the advertising industry
- The role of Google and Facebook
- The role of universities in providing skills for the advertising industry
- Best practice for making the advertising industry more diverse