The Joint Committee on the National Security Strategy takes evidence from four more infrastructure operators as parts of its inquiry into cyber security of UK Critical National Infrastructure.
What will be covered
Likely topics for discussion include:
- malicious cyber activity carried out by the Russian Government targeting critical infrastructure providers
- regulatory roles for improving cyber resilience
- how the Government can help national infrastructure address future challenges.
Monday 23 April 2018, Room 4A
- Lyndon Nelson, Deputy Chief Executive and Executive Director for Supervisory Risk Specialists and Regulatory Operations, Prudential Regulation Authority
- Steve Unger, Chief Technology Officer, Ofcom
- Jonathan Brearley, Executive Director for Systems and Networks, Ofgem
- Paul Smith, Strategic Security Board, Water UK.