On Wednesday 15 October the Joint Committee on Human Rights holds its fourth evidence session in connection with its inquiry into violence against women and girls.
Wednesday 15 July, at 9.45 am, Committee Room 3, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Liz Kelly, Co-Chair, End Violence Against Women Coalition
- Sue Berelowitz, Deputy Children's Commissioner
- Chris Green, Director, The White Ribbon Campaign
At c. 10.30 am
- Peter Grant, Co-Director, Restored
- Emily Burnage, Preventative Education Project Worker, RISE