The Joint Committee on the Draft Domestic Abuse Bill hears evidence to consider the impact of the draft Bill.
Tuesday, 2 April, Committee Room 20, Palace of Westminster
- Lucy Hadley, Campaigns and Public Affairs Officer, Women’s Aid
- Andrea Simon, Public Affairs Manager, End Violence Against Women
- Ellie Butt, Senior Policy and Public Affairs Manager, Refuge
- Karla McLaren, Government and Political Relations Manager, Amnesty International
- Olive Craig, Senior Legal Officer, Rights of Women
- Rachel Robinson, Principal, Justice Domain, Equality and Human Rights Commission