MPs hold evidence session for scrutiny of State Pension reforms
27 February 2013
The Work and Pensions Select Committee today announced the first oral evidence session for its pre-legislative scrutiny of Part 1 of the draft Bill relating to the establishment of a single-tier State Pension.
The Committee issued terms of reference for this inquiry on 22 January 2013.
The Draft Pensions Bill was published on 18 January and further information on the Bill is available from the Department for Work and Pensions’ website
Wednesday 27 February at 9.30 am, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster.
- Sally West, Income and Poverty Strategy Adviser, Age UK
- Dr Ros Altmann, independent expert and former Government pensions policy adviser
- Emily Holzhausen, Director of Policy and Public Affairs, Carers UK
- Craig Berry, Pensions Policy Officer, TUC
at 10.30 am
- Baroness Hollis of Heigham
- Paul Johnson, Director and Gemma Tetlow , Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Chris Curry, Research Director, Pensions Policy Institute
- Prof Jay Ginn (Institute of Gerontology, King’s College London), Women’s Budget Group
More news on: Parliament, government and politics, Communities and families, Parliament, Social security and pensions, Pensions, House of Commons news, Commons news, Bill news, Committee news, Elderly people, Central government
Share this page