The Work and Pensions Committee is conducting an inquiry to explore some of the wider issues raised in its report earlier this year on Automatic Enrolment in Workplace Pensions and to consider other issues affecting workplace pension provision which were beyond the scope of the auto-enrolment inquiry.
The Work and Pensions Committee has announced the second evidence session in this inquiry.
Details of the evidence session are as follows:
Wednesday 28 November 2012 at 9.30am
Venue: Committee Room 16, House of Commons
- Otto Thoresen, Association of British Insurers
- Jonathan Lipkin, Investment Management Association
- Joanne Segars, National Association of Pension Funds
At approx 10.30am
- Richard Parkin, Fidelity
- Steve Groves, Partnership
- Sean Lloyd, Phoenix Group
- Ronnie Morgan, Scottish Life