The Business, Innovation and Skills, and Work and Pensions Committees are inviting a series of further witnesses – some of whom have given evidence previously – to give evidence to the BHS inquiry.
The witnesses being called or recalled are:
- Richard Caring Former stakeholder, BHS
- Alexander Dellal Director, Allied Commercial Exporters Limited
- Lennart Henningson Former Director, Retail Acquisitions Ltd
- Eddie Parladorio Former Director, Retail Acquisitions Ltd (recall)
- Paul Sutton
- Anthony Gutman, Co-Head, EMEA Investment Banking Services, Goldman Sachs (recall)
- Michael Sherwood, Vice Chairman of Goldman Sachs
- Michael Casey, Goldman Sachs
- Neville Kahn (Deloitte) Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Lesley Titcomb, The Pensions Regulator (recall)
- Paul Budge, Finance Director, Arcadia Group, Director Taveta Investments Ltd (recall)
- Harris, Chris Harris, Group Property Director, Arcadia Group(recall)
- Brett Alexander Palos, Director, Taveta Investments Limited
- Lord Grabiner(recall)
- Mike Ashley, Sports Direct, will be asked to provide evidence in writing.
Further details of these evidence sessions, due to be held on the afternoon of Tuesday 28 June and morning of Wednesday 29 June, will be published in due course. Sir Philip Green is due to give evidence to the Committees at 9am next Wednesday 15 June 2016 in Portcullis House.