Committee's work on sexual harassment

The Women and Equalities Committee's work on sexual harassment includes:

Help and support

If you would like support about sexual harassment or other sexual abuse you may wish to contact a specialist support service such as:

For advice relating to sexual harassment in the workplace, you can contact:

Committees of the House of Commons are not able to take up individual cases but if you would like to discuss what action is being taken locally on these issues you may wish to contact your local Member of Parliament, Local Authority or Police and Crime Commissioner.

If you submit evidence responding to the terms of reference of the inquiry into Sexual harassment of women and girls in public places it will be circulated to Members of the Committee and published.

Thank you for your interest in our work.

Vote 100

We're celebrating 100 years since Parliament passed a law which allowed some women, and all men, to vote for the first time. Find out how to get involved.