The Women and Equalities Committee holds the third evidence session of its inquiry into mental health of men and boys.
Purpose of the session
MPs will hear from men of different backgrounds about their experiences, including the barriers they have encountered when accessing mental health services, as well as the services and support they have found beneficial.
The second panel covers the impact of the media and advertising on men and boys’ mental health.
Wednesday 10 July 2019, Grimond room, Portcullis House.
- Adam Afghan, Service User and Mental Health Advocate
- Lee Cambule, Service User and Mental Health Champion
- John James, Men’s Shed Service User
At approximately 10.40am:
- David Henderson, Public Affairs Manager at the Advertising Association
- Simon Gunning, CEO at CALM
- Martin Robinson, Founder and Editor of the Book of Man