The Women and Equalities Committee concludes its inquiry into the inequalities faced by LGBT communities when accessing health and social care services by questioning the Health Secretary and Equalities Minister.
Purpose of the session
The Committee will follow up on evidence it has heard in previous sessions.
In particular, MPs will want to ask Ministers:
- What they are doing to improve health and social care for LGBT people
- How progress against the LGBT Action Plan is measured and what success is expected to look like
- How Ministers are working with the NHS and community organisations to ensure that health services are inclusive of LGBT people
- Who is leading on LGBT health and social care issues and how they are held to account.
Wednesday 17 July 2019, Committee room 15, Portcullis House
- Rt Hon Matthew Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Baroness Williams of Trafford, Minister for Equalities