The Women and Equalities Committee holds the final session as part of its inquiry into the ability of individuals to enforce their rights under the Equality Act 2010.
Purpose of the session
This session with the Chair, Chief Executive and Legal Director of the EHRC, followed by Employment Minister Baroness Williams, will look at the regulator’s enforcement powers, the role of other bodies, the cost of legal aid, courts and tribunals and is expected to cover much of the evidence heard throughout the inquiry so far.
Wednesday 5 June 2019, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster.
- David Isaac, Chair, Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Rebecca Hilsenrath, Chief Executive, Equality and Human Rights Commission
- Clare Collier, Legal Director, Equality and Human Rights Commission
At approximately 10.40am:
- Baroness Williams of Trafford, Minister of State for Equalities
- Charles Ramsden, Deputy Director in the Government Equalities Office and Head of the Equality Framework Team