The Treasury Committee questions credit rating agencies and a range of experts and regulators in the first session of its inquiry.
Wednesday 29 February 2012 at 2.15pm in the Wilson Room, Portcullis House.
- Georg Grodzki, Head of Credit Research, Legal and General;
- Malcolm Cooper, Global Tax and Treasury Director, National Grid;
- Mark Hyde Harrison, Chairman, National Association of Pension Funds, and
- John Grout, Policy and Technical Director, Association of Corporate Treasurers.
- Mr Steven Maijoor, Chair, and Verena Ross, Executive Director, European Securities and Markets Authority, and
- David Lawton, Acting Director, Markets, Financial Services Authority.
Wednesday 7 March – Credit Rating Agencies (room tbc)
- Paul Taylor, Group Managing Director, Fitch Ratings;
- Frederic Drevon, Managing Director, Head of EMEA;
- Dominic Crawley, Managing Director and Head of Financial Services Ratings, Standard and Poor’s, and
- Alan Reid, Managing Director Europe, DBRS.