The Treasury Committee questions PRA (Prudential Regulation Authority) and FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) representatives as part of its inquiry into the HBOS failure report. Legal and specialist advisers also give evidence on the banking and insurance company's failure.
Monday 14 December 2015, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Andrew Green QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Iain Cornish, Specialist Adviser
- Stuart Bernau, Specialist Adviser
Tuesday 15 December 2015, Thatcher Room, Portcullis House
- Andrew Bailey, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation and Chief Executive Officer of the Prudential Regulation Authority
- Sir Brian Pomeroy CBE, Non-Executive Board Member, Financial Conduct Authority