The Transport Committee holds its second evidence session on the smaller airports inquiry. This session focuses on the case of Manston Airport.
Monday 2 February 2015, Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House
- Pauline Bradley, Director, Manston Skyport Limited
- Alastair Welch, Interim Director, Kent Airport Limited
- Alan Mackinnon, Interim Director, Kent Airport Limited
- George Yerrall, Partner, RiverOak Investment Corp
- Tony Freudmann, Partner, RiverOak Investment Corp
- Paul Carter, Leader, Kent County Council
- David Smith, Director of Economic Development, Kent County Council
- Councillor Iris Johnston, Leader, Thanet District Council
- Madeline Homer, Acting Chief Executive, Thanet District Council
- Paul Cook, Interim Director of Corporate Resources, Thanet District Council
- Sir Roger Gale MP
- Ms Rosalyn McIntyre, No Night Flights
- Dr Beau Webber, Chair, Save Manston Airport Group
- Angie Sutton, Why Not Manston?