The focus of this session is a discussion of wider aims of the railways, the implications of franchise reform and "alliancing" between Network Rail and the train operating companies.
Tuesday 26 June 2012, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Christian Wolmar, Railway author and broadcaster
- Nigel Harris, Managing Editor, Rail Magazine
- John Nelson, Chairman of First Class Partnerships Limited
- Tom Smith, Chairman, Association of Train Operating Companies
- James Colman, Director of Corporate Affairs and Sustainability, Gatwick Airport
- Ian Yeowart, Managing Director, Alliance Rail Holdings
- Tim Shoveller, Alliance Managing Director, South West Trains
- Paul Plummer, Group Strategy Director, Network Rail
- Peter Anderson, Managing Director, Balfour Beatty Rail
Further witnesses may be announced shortly.