The Transport Select Committee questions Sir Richard Branson of Virgin Group and Tim O'Toole CBE of FirstGroup over the Government's decision to award the west coast mainline rail franchise to FirstGroup.
The session will take place on Monday 10 September 2012 in the Grimond Room, House of Commons.
- Sir Richard Branson, Chairman, Virgin Group Ltd
- Tony Collins, Chief Executive Officer, Virgin Rail Group
- Martin Griffiths, Co-chairman, Virgin Rail Group
- Graham Leech, Commercial Director, Virgin Rail Group
- Tim O'Toole CBE, Chief Executive, FirstGroup plc
- Vernon Barker, Managing Director, UK Rail division, FirstGroup plc
Image: Parliamentary copyright