The Transport Committee takes evidence on rail fares and branch line services on Tuesday 10 July 2012.
What will happen to rail fares in the future and what do the recommendations made in the McNulty report mean for branch line services? Transport committee continues evidence for its rail 2020 inquiry.
Tuesday 10 July 2012
- Mike Hewitson, Head of Passenger Issues, Passenger Focus
- David Mapp, Commercial Director, Association of Train Operating Companies
- Stephen Joseph OBE, Chief Executive, Campaign for Better Transport
- David Watkin, Commercial Director, Cross Country Trains
- Steve Howes, Chief Executive, Rail Settlement Plan, Association of Train Operating Companies
- Howard Smith, Chief Operating Officer, London Rail, Transport for London
- Geoff Inskip, Chair, pteg
- Councillor Shona Johnstone, Vice-Chair of Economy and Transport Board, Local Government Association
- Neil Buxton, General Manager, Association of Community Rail Partnerships
- Professor Chris Nash, Research Professor, Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds