The Transport Committee will take oral evidence on Tuesday 26 April from trade unions who represent those working for the coastal emergency services, from organisations concerned with the provision of emergency towing vessels and from parties related to the Maritime Incident Response Group.
Tuesday 26 April, The Wilson Room, Portcullis House
At 4.15 pm
- Public and Commercial Services Union
- RMT (National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers)
- Nautilus International and Prospect
At 5.00 pm
- Chamber of Shipping
- British Tugowners Association
- JP Knight
At 5.45 pm
- Chief Fire Officers’ Association
- Mervyn Kettle, former Project Manager for the National Firefighting at Sea project
- East Sussex Fire Authority
These timings are approximate and the sessions may start slightly earlier or later than advertised.