The Transport Committee holds its last oral evidence session on access to transport for people with disabilities on Monday 3 June at 4.05pm.
Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Bob Crow, General Secretary, National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (RMT)
- Manuel Cortes, General Secretary, Transport Salaried Staffs' Association
- Siobhan Endean, National Officer for Equalities, Unite
- Chris Holmes MBE, Commissioner, Equalities and Human Rights Commission
- Dai Powell OBE, Chair, Disabled Passengers' Transport Advisory Committee (DPTAC)
- Norman Baker MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Transport, Department for Transport
The Committee’s programme of oral evidence is subject to change at late notice.