The Transport Committee holds a public meeting to investigate taxi and private hire vehicle licensing.
Focus of the session
In this one-off evidence session with the Chair of the Task and Finish Group on Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Licensing (TFG), Committee Members are expected to ask about:
- The current policy issues surrounding taxis/private hire vehicles (PHVs);
- The Government’s current regulatory approach to taxis/PHV licensing;
- Areas of disagreement within the TFG report; and
- The adequacy of the Government’s response to the TFG report and their upcoming statutory guidance.
Wednesday 27 March 2019, Committee Room 16, Palace of Westminster
- Professor Mohammed Abdel-Haq, Chair, Task and Finish Group on Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Licensing
Image: Creative Commons