Local councils and other stakeholders questioned over road maintenance
27 February 2019
The Transport Committee questions local councils, Transport for London and Transport for the West Midlands in their inquiry on Local roads funding and governance.
The Committee will be questioning local councils, Transport for London and Transport for the West Midlands about how they manage road maintenance, whether funding should be reformed, what innovations they are involved in trialling and how best practice can be better shared in a devolved environment.
Wednesday 27 February 2019, Committee Room 15, Palace of Westminster
- Stephen Hall, Assistant Director Economy and Environment, Economy & Infrastructure, Cumbria County Council
- Andrew Haysey, Transport Planning Manager, Gateshead Council, 8
- Andrew Loosemore, Head of Highways Asset Management, Kent County Council
- Lynne Stinson, Team Manager, Assets and Major Programmes Team, Leicestershire County Council
- Lynne Wait CEng MICE, Interim Engineering Manager, Growth and Infrastructure, Borough of Poole, on behalf of South West Highway Alliance
- Danny Rawle, Highways Asset Management Engineer, Coventry City Council
- Stephen Skinner CEng MICE, Head of Highway Services, Enfield Council
- Patrick Doig, Divisional Finance Director for Surface Transport, Transport for London (TfL)
- Anne Shaw, Director of Network Resilience, Transport for the West Midlands (TfWM)
More news on: Communities and families, Transport, Children and families, Roads, Buses, Cycling, Motorcycles, Child care, Child support, Children's social services, Aviation, Railways, Charities
Share this page