The Transport Committee holds it first evidence session for its inquiry into rail infrastructure investment.
Monday 29 January 2018, Wilson Room, Portcullis House
- Mark Bullock, Managing Director, Balfour Beatty Rail
- Darren Caplan, Chief Executive, Railway Industry Association
- Pino De Rosa, Managing Director, Bridgeway Consulting
- Peter Roberts, Chairman and Managing Director, Signal House Group
- Paul Plummer, Chief Executive, Rail Delivery Group
- Maggie Simpson, Executive Director, Rail Freight Group
Focus of the session
In its first of five planned oral evidence sessions on rail infrastructure investment, the Transport Committee hears from supply chain companies and passenger and freight service operators. Issues include the problems of planning and delivery experienced in the current rail control period; proposed changes to the control period process; and the opportunities for, and barriers to, greater third party investment in rail infrastructure.