The Transport Committee hears from transport operators and local authorities in connection with its Mobility as a Service (MaaS) inquiry.
Monday 14 May 2018, Grimond Room, Portcullis House
- Crispin Humm MBE, Head of Customer Journey, Rail Delivery Group
- Catherine Hutt, Mobility Programme Manager, Addison Lee
- Stéphanie Rivet, Chief Digital Officer, Stagecoach Group
- Julian Scriven, Managing Director, Nextbike UK
- Chris Lane, Head of Transport Innovation, Transport for the West Midlands
- Shashi Verma, Chief Technology Officer & Director of Customer Experience, Transport for London
- Simon Warburton, Transport Strategy Director, Transport for Greater Manchester
Focus of the session
The session explores the different ways MaaS can develop, how it can benefit passengers and what the Department for Transport's role in MaaS should be.
Image: Dods/Parliamentary copyright