The Scottish Affairs Committee questions Scottish and UK Government Ministers about the future of UK trade and its implications for Scotland.
Brexit impact on Scotland's trade future with UK
For its trade inquiry, the Committee has heard evidence from international trade academics, business representatives, intellectual property experts, representatives from the food, drink & services sectors of the economy and most recently Think Tanks specialising in international trade & devolution.
In this final session, the Committee will question Ministers on concerns that have arisen throughout the inquiry such as barriers to trade, the principles that will underpin future trade deals and Scotland’s involvement in trade negotiations.
Wednesday 14 November, Committee Room 6, Palace of Westminster
At 1:10pm – Scottish Government
- Ivan McKee MSP, Minister for Trade, Investment and Innovation
- Steve Sadler, Head of Trade Policy Team
- George Burgess, Head of Trade Policy, Food and Drink Division
At 2:20pm – UK Government
- David Mundell MP, Secretary of State for Scotland
- Graham Stuart MP, Minister for Investment, Department for International Trade