The Scottish Affairs Committee holds an evidence session on Wednesday 18 November as part of its inquiry into creative industries in Scotland.
Wednesday 18 November 2015, Committee Room 8, Palace of Westminster
Panel 1: UK trade bodies
- Jo Dipple, Chief Executive, UK Music
- Brian Coane, Chair, IPA Scotland
- Amanda Nevill, Chief Executive Officer, British Film Institute
Panel 2: UK Government
- Ed Vaizey MP, Minister of State for Culture and the Digital Economy, DCMS and BIS
- Baroness Neville-Rolfe DBE CMG, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Intellectual Property, DCMS and BIS
Committee chair, Pete Wishart, said:
"This is another excellent session and will allow us to get a better understanding of how Scottish film, music and advertising producers are represented by UK-wide bodies. We are also eager to hear evidence from Ed Vaizey MP, Minister of State for Culture and the Digital Economy, on how the interests of creative industries north of the border are represented in the formulation of UK national policy."
Image: Parliamentary copyright
Video: Parliamentary copyright