This session will explore the development and commercialisation of a range of technologies intended to reduce the risk of transmission of Creutzfeldt Jakob disease (CJD) via medical procedure. The panel will comprise of representatives of commercial and academic research groups involved in the development of these technologies.
Wednesday 5 March 2014
Grimond Room, Portcullis House
At 9.15 am
- Professor John Collinge, Director, MRC Prion Unit and Professor of Neurology at the UCL Institute of Neurology
- Dr Steven Burton, Chief Executive, ProMetic Biosciences Ltd
- Dr Kelly Board, Technical Specialist, DuPont Chemicals and Fluoroproducts
- Dr Alex Raeber, Head of Research and Development, Prionics AG
- Nigel Talboys, Global Director of Blood Safety and EMEA Director of Public Policy and Government Affairs, Terumo BCT
Further evidence sessions will be announced in due course.